Tuesday, September 16, 2008

a word of advice....

i discovered i love blogging... i was in quite a bad mood today... and i suddenly felt like scribbling to vent my frustration..and so here i am!!... i was actually feelin quite discouraged earlier abt my blog... i mean... nobody even cared!!! but i hav grown up bloggily... i actually don care if u read it or not.. it feels good jus to write ... n write ... n write....and to know ur scribblings wont b lost!!
to those of u who don kno hw to vent out anger or hurt... my advice.. try writing... put each of ur feelings down... its quite fun... u should see my diary when i am down!! it is filled with scratches n cuts n big bold words!!! and then the fun gets better wen u turn back those pages aftr mebbe two months ... u suddenly realise how bloody stupid u were... n how much u hav grown in those two months!! yes... u actually do end up laughin at urself n also in some ways appreciatin yourself too... there were even times wen i thought i was mentally derailed while writing all those down!!

so try this out n let me kno how it works out for u.. at least it is better than breakin stuff or worse.. hurtin ppl right??....

p.s
pls don assume only ppl with a flair for language can be successful in this.. oh please... if it works for me, it will work for everyone!! happy doodling!!!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I like your writing style:)

The Mind Bedouin said...

hey thanks a bunch! that was my very first comment... a really encouragin one too... for a struggling scribbbler like me who is tryin to prove to herself that she is not too dumb!! thanks again!!