Friday, November 07, 2008

mine...

the burden in my heart feels so heavy:

it's like i am carrying a seven month old foetus in my chest....

i feel the bile rising,
quite like morning sickness
i feel the taste of puke in my mouth...

i know i crave for something,
though i really dont know what i want...

this 'pregnancy' makes me want to throw things
i have to restrain though,
for the sake of others...

but in the end, it makes me produce ...
what you see right now is my baby...
my flesh and blood...


i love it...
it is beautiful in my eyes...

you may hate it...
i really dont care..
its mine... only mine...


4 comments:

Anamika said...

just one word. WOW!

The Mind Bedouin said...

:::dear vrinda:::
i have jus one word to tell u too... WOW!!! that felt real nice comin from u.. :)

crumbs said...

this is to let you know that you are being watched. or should I be saying read? :D

The Mind Bedouin said...

:::dear crumbs:::
:) lol...should i be flattered? or scared out of my wits? sorry, but do i know you? btw, lovely name..